background

3.04.2010

10 in 2010

Why Blog?

My great friend, Kira, had a wonderful idea. In her words, she decided to do 10 things she has never done before this year in order to keep life interesting. I had been feeling a little like I was 'in a rut'. So, I'm going to follow suit. I think I may have more than 10 when all is said and done! I have a lot of ideas. :) That is where this blog comes in.

#1 - Start a blog

I have wanted to start a blog for quite awhile now. Reading blogs is one of the things I do in my free time (nerd alert!!). I love to read blogs of all different kinds: news, cooking, coupons, theology, blogs of friends, etc. I have wrestled with the fear that I would just become more self-absorbed than I already am BUT I think I am going to try it out and just evaluate it as I go :) Here is to #1!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!!! Very excited that you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete